Create a goal to start saving
To get started, you can add a cash goal or an invested goal.
- Click "add a new goal" on your dashboard
- Give your goal a name and icon
- Optional: Enter your target amount (how much you want to save total)
- Optional: Enter your target date (when you want to meet your goal)
- We'll help you determine how much you need to save each month to meet your goal on time.
- Rize will suggest you save in cash or invest based on your timeline, but you can choose the settings that best fits you.
Verify or update the amount you can save each month, then save
Let's try it together:
Create and name your goal:
Enter a target amount and date:
Save or update your monthly commitment - and save your goal as a cash or invested goal:
Your goal will be added to your dashboard, and your monthly total with increase to add the new goal savings.
* * *
You can update the amount you save, the frequency of scheduled deposits, and customize your goals at any time.
Update your schedule (how often you save):
- Open the menu
- Click “Profile Settings”
- Scroll to “Schedule Savings” - “Update Deposit Schedule”
- Customize your automatic saving schedule to fit your lifestyle
Update your total savings amount (how much you save):
- Select a goal
- Click “Edit”
- Update the “Monthly Commitment”
- Continue with each goal individually until your total savings reflect your ideal Monthly Savings